COVID-19 Additional Measures At The Limes
When the government has advised that it is safe to re-open
Help us to help all of our guests to stay alert and safe whilst enjoying their time here at The Limes.
We have put some safety measures in place to enable us to re-open and accommodate guests during this difficult time. The follow measures are….
- If you or anyone in your house hold (who lives with you) has had symptoms, either a continuous cough or temperature in the last 14 days please advise the owners so that your reservation can be modified to another date.
- Please sanitise your hands using the sanitiser provided (front conservatory) every time before entering the front door and also on departure.
- To reduce contact and the spread of the virus full payment will need to be settled the day before arrival. This can be done through a bank transfer (Guest name as reference) or card payment over the phone.
Bank details: The Limes, sortcode: 521020 Acc No: 11232455
- To minimise contact we have created self-check in. A key box is located on the far right hand wall, in the conservatory and are numbered accordingly. On the day of check in you will receive a code via text/email or phone which will give you access to the key box. This is a dual key, it unlocks both the front door as well as your bedroom door. In your room you will find information about how The Limes is running temporarily during the pandemic.
When checking out please make sure you place the key back in the key box ready for the next guest, failure to do this will result in a £60 fine which will be charged to the card you gave at the time of booking.
- A continental breakfast basket will be brought to your door between 8:30 – 9:30. A member of staff will knock on your door, step back and allow you to collect it.
When you vacate your room for the day, please let us know by placing your breakfast basket outside your door, this tells the cleaning staff that the room is ready for cleaning. Failure to do this may result in your room not being cleaned.
If you have any dietary requirements please let us know before your arrival to allow us to accommodate.
Cleaning of rooms:
- Rooms will be cleaned daily by staff who have had no symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (this includes members of their household).
Our staff now have strict policies put in place to protect themselves, guests and others within The Limes. Extra cleaning duties have been put in place for change overs.
- We do like to use towels more than once to help the environment, however if you require fresh towels please place the used towels in the bag provided and we will be happy to change them.
If you have any wet items you are very welcome to use the washing line which is situated down the side of the hotel, between the grey gate and car park, (Please do not hang items out of the bedroom windows).
Guest lounge & Bar:
- Please note that the guest lounge & bar will be temporarily closed to guests until further notice.
Contracting symptoms during your stay:
- If a member of your party contracts symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay, you will be asked to leave to minimise the spread of infection. If your symptoms are more serious (Breathing difficulties) please advise straight away so that we can seek emergency medical attention.
If your party does have to vacate early we will work together to arrange another stay for the remaining time of your reservation.
- For any emergencies day or night please contact either Sarah or Jason on the following mobile numbers….
- Sarah & Jason (Owners) live on site. There is also a bell situated on the reception desk, if they are home they will always answer.
If you have a booking with us, what you need to do now:
If you are happy with these measures and would still like to stay here at the Limes you don’t have to do anything.
We appreciate you understanding and efforts to make The Limes run smoothly during these uncertain times. We have missed all of our returning guests and meeting new ones. We look forward to filling our lovely guest house again!
Jason & Sarah O’Connell.